Abbott Healthcare Private Limited, Baddi
The formulation facility of Abbott Healthcare Private Limited, Baddi is situated in the foothills of Shivalik range of mountains of great Himalayas and is about 50 Kms from the City Beautiful “Chandigarh”, with total plot area of 83434 sq. meters having covered area of approx 45000 square meters.
Baddi Plant is a State of the Art facility equipped with modern technology with capability to produce quality medicines at affordable prices. It is one of the largest plant in the Indian Pharmaceutical Business helping Abbott maintain 7% market share.
The plant is accredited & approved by several regulatory bodies. Some of the key ones are:
- UK-MHRA for Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) formulations
- National Drug Authority (NDA), Uganda
- Certificate of GMP as per WHO by FDA India
- Certificate of GMP as per Revised Schedule “M” by FDA, India
A total of approx 180 brands are produced at the Baddi facility. The facility has the infrastructure to produce a wide range of formulations and dosage forms, such as:
- Tablets: Uncoated, Coated (Film and Sugar Coated)
- Hard Gelatin Capsules filled with granules, powders, pellets and / or tablets.
- Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Liquid Orals, Syrups and Suspensions
- Topicals: Lotion, Emulsion
- Injectables (Large Volume Parenterals)
The team at Baddi is involved in several Corporate Citizen initiatives in and around Baddi.