Abbott Healthcare Private Limited, Baddi
The formulation facility of Abbott Healthcare Private Limited, Baddi is situated in the foothills of Shivalik range of mountains of great Himalayas and is about 50 kilometers from the City Beautiful “Chandigarh”, with total plot area of 83434 square meters having covered area of approx 45000 square meters.
Baddi Plant is a state of the art facility equipped with modern technology and capability to produce quality medicines at affordable prices. It is one of the largest plants in the Indian Pharmaceutical Business.
A total of approx 180 brands are produced at the Baddi facility. The facility has the infrastructure to produce a wide range of formulations and dosage forms, such as:
- Tablets: Uncoated, Coated (Film, Sugar and Enteric Coated, Mouth Dissolving & Surge Dose)
- Hard Gelatin Capsules filled with granules, powders and pellets
- Soft Gelatin Capsules
- Liquid Orals, Syrups and Suspensions
- Injectables (Large Volume Parenterals)
The plant is accredited and approved by several regulatory bodies. Some of the key ones are:
- UK-MHRA for Large Volume Parenterals (LVP)
- National Drug Authority (NDA), Uganda for Large Volume Parenterals (LVP)
- Tanzania FDA for Large Volume Parenterals (LVP)
- CDSCO & State FDA (Himachal Pradesh)
- GMP certificate as per WHO by State FDA (Himachal Pradesh)
- GLP certificate as per Schedule L1 of Drugs & Cosmetics Rules 1945 by State FDA – Himachal Pradesh
The plant has also received the:
- Indian Manufacturing Excellence Award (Silver) F10 from The Economic Times in partnership with Frost & Sullivan
- Green Manufacturing Excellence Award (Silver) from Frost & Sullivan
The team at Baddi is involved in several Corporate Citizen initiatives in and around Baddi.
|Human Errors Campaign at Baddi Site |